Virtual - Who Gets Grandma's Yellow Pie Plate, with MSU Extension
Wednesday, July 286:00—7:00 PMZoom
Presented by Educators from the MSU Extension.
Planning for the transfer of both titled and non-titled property is an important issue that can significantly impact family relations. “Who Gets Grandma’s Yellow Pie Plate?” will address six key decision making factors for non-titled property transfer and provide strategies to help you jumpstart conversations about this issue.
This workshop will help you learn:
- Strategies to jumpstart conversations about inheritance
- About the powerful messages in who gets what
- The importance of planning for both titled and non-titled property
- How complex emotional and family relationships impact personal property decisions
- Six key decision making factors in non-titled property transfer
- About resources, including a workbook, to help improve family decision making
Capacity: 89 of 100 spaces available.
Note: Registering more attendees than spaces available will automatically place your attendees on this event's wait list.
Registration for this event has now closed.